Online Banking & Bill Pay
William Penn Bank is proud to offer our consumer and business customers a safe, easy, and best of all FREE way to access your accounts 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can enjoy this from the comforts of your home, business or while on the go. Everything you need to manage your accounts is at your fingertips.
Online Banking Features:
- Account Summary - Provides information such as current and available balances, current interest rate, interest paid year-to-date, and much more.
- Account Activity - Allows you to access current and previous statements, as well as any recent transactions.
- Transfer Funds - Move money between any of your eligible William Penn accounts.
- Bank Alerts - Set up personalized email notifications regarding certain account activity or balance alerts.
- Transaction Export - Download your statements into Microsoft Excel in just a few simple steps.
- Stop Payments - Place stop payments on checks by following the step by step instructions provided.
- Check Images - View and print check images that have cleared through your account.
Get Started Now!
Protect yourself with these online security tips.
We also offer a FREE bill pay service which allows you to pay bills without having to use a separate login. In just minutes you can pay all your monthly bills with just a few clicks of the mouse. (Currently available to consumer customers only.)
Bill Pay Features:
- Schedule one time and recurring payments.
- Create a personal list of payees for future payments.
- Set up E-Bills which allow you to see the due date, amount due, and billing history for up to six months without the hassle of paper bills.
- Ability to switch payments between eligible William Penn checking accounts.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-945-1200.